z

Young Writers Society

Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:09 pm
Areida says...

This is disgusting. I hope they are tried and punished as adults. They deserve jail time.

These kinds of situations make me all the more grateful for my martial arts training. I feel better knowing that if this were to happen to one of my little sisters (ages 12 and 15) that they could defend themselves (even against five or six girls). They might be hurt, but the other girls would pay for whatever they did to them in physical pain too. But it makes me feel even sicker thinking that Victoria didn't/couldn't fight back.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 am
Perra says...

A production assistant for Dr. Phil bailed out one of the girls just so Dr. Phil could do an episode on it. The production assistant also told reporters to back off because they have the exclusive on it. They're not going through with the episode now, because they got caught, but the girl was still bailed out.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:47 pm
khfan890 says...

They ought to let the girl that got beat go in there and beat the snot out of every one of those kids. They'd learn their lesson.
Death is no respecter of persons. Just felt like saying that.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 pm
Bella says...

It isn't exactly American, but I completely agree with khfan. And eye for an eye. I heard somewhere that she was actually injured to the point of losing the ability to see out of one eye, and the ability to hear out of the opposite ear.

Although, the only difference in my opinion is the fact that there were two or three people attacking this girl, so she oughtta get a few friends before going in there.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:35 pm
aestar101 says...

They should sentece them to life in a high security adult prision because they will be beat up there everyday. They deserve it.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:44 pm
Kalliope says...

I disagree. Letting them being beaten up for beating this girl is a contradiction in terms.
Yes, they should be tried and punished as adults. They are old enough to be taken seriously and therefore being made entirely responsible for their actions.
Bella? I'd say it isn't exactly human to hope people get the snot beaten out of them. It has little to do with your nationality ;) *is being picky*

~Kalliope
If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. - Lewis Carol (1832-98 )

Got YWS?

33 Reviews

Sat May 10, 2008 4:24 pm
khfan890 says...

Although, the only difference in my opinion is the fact that there were two or three people attacking this girl, so she oughtta get a few friends before going in there.

Handcuffing her hands and feet would word quite well...

Bella? I'd say it isn't exactly human to hope people get the snot beaten out of them. It has little to do with your nationality *is being picky*

The girls deserve it, though. I have no pity for people like that.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat May 10, 2008 8:35 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

I'd like to attack those freaks...why do that? That's it...they get...the evil stare!

:evil:

Moderator: Please don't post so many emoticons! One will suffice.

134 Reviews

Mon May 12, 2008 8:46 pm
aestar101 says...

Yeah thunder_dude!
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Mon May 12, 2008 10:22 pm
JFW1415 says...

*Sigh*

Haven't you guys ever heard of 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?'

Same thing applies here. Sure, they did something awful, but we shouldn't stoop to their level.

Anyone know what they're punishments were, though?

~JFW1415

33 Reviews

Mon May 12, 2008 11:19 pm
khfan890 says...

*Sigh*

Well, then, that's just too bad. If we each got rid of an eye, at least we'd have one left to use and know we don't want to waste it.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Mon May 12, 2008 11:36 pm
Ross says...

Oh, God. I actually feel like throwing up right now. That is one of the SICKEST things I have ever heard. Famous? FAMOUS? Beating up someone makes another person famous? That is so wrong and twisted. These girls need a reality check.
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Tue May 13, 2008 12:46 am
JFW1415 says...

khfan890 wrote:
*Sigh*

Well, then, that's just too bad. If we each got rid of an eye, at least we'd have one left to use and know we don't want to waste it.

Yes, but shouldn't we know better before we lose an eye?

Luckily, dw, these kids aren't famous. They're infamous.

I hate them. :evil: The poor girl.

~JFW1415

134 Reviews

Tue May 13, 2008 11:51 am
aestar101 says...

No. I wanted thunder_dude to give them a angry stare.

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind