Reviews: 38
Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:41 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

Well i really could care less about pain
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:46 pm
Areida says...

I like the one in each ear that I have, thanks kindly. I'm not a big fan of pain...plus I don't think I could pull off the pierced look...I'm kind of classic -looking, if you know what I mean.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:08 am
hekategirl says...

Galatea wrote:3 in each ear, one in my clitoral hood.

*shivers* why would you want one there? actually don't answer that...*walks away twitching*

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:39 am
Galatea says...

Haha, well, sexual benefits aside, it was a very important step in getting in touch with myself physically and emotionally, as a women. And no, it didn't hurt nearly as bad as any of my other piercings.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:50 am
Crysi says...

*shifts uncomfortably* I can't believe that wouldn't hurt much.. Or did your other piercings hurt a LOT?

Let's change the subject slightly..

Areida, I agree with you: you definitely have the more classic look.

I have a regular piercing in each ear, and I want to get the upper cartilage piercing on one ear. I've thought about tongue piercings, but I've already had too much metal in my mouth lol! :lol:
Love and Light

128 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:22 am
Galatea says...

Haha, discomfort is expected. It was like cutting yourself with a razor while shaving. Really sharp and then...nothing. I was actually kind of disapointed. The tongue is next! And hopefully my bellybutton (again), prolly twice (again).
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:39 am
Crysi says...

Really? Just that bad? Interesting.

No, I'm not considering it.. *shudders* But it's surprising to know that it's that easy. And that I, coward to all pain, might be able to handle it.

Why are we still on this topic? lol! Anyone else have any other piercings?
Love and Light

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:05 am
Liz says...

Does any one know if the tongue hurts a lot? A couple of my friends have it done but I wouldn't trust them to give me an honest opinion...
And how did you guys get these done? A friend did my belly button...it was pretty damn painful. Not to mention the awful infection...haha you get what you ask for I suppose.
purple sneakers

128 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:21 am
Galatea says...

oh LIZ!! NO!!! Go to a REPUTABLE parlor. Period. The end. Tongue hurts less than belly button, from what I hear.

For infections: NEVER use rubbing alchohol or anything stronger than pure saline on any piercing EVER. Your body doesn't produce anything stronger, so it works fine. Anything stronger encourages rejection. I don't care what instructions you recieved. My piercer is a great guy and knows very well what he's doing.

Any piercing questions? Feel free to contact me either in email or PM.

PLEASE, don't ever let your friends pierce you. Ever. It's SO BAD.

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:26 am
Incandescence says...

I have earrings and a bellyring. None of which particularly hurt, but then again, that could be because of my obvious macho.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:34 am
Shadow Knight says...

... <----- That would be acceptable if this was IM
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:39 am
Incandescence says...

:snickersnick:
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green