Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Lounge, The
September 2011 Review Day Check-In!
4 posts
JabberHut
Supporter
Gender
Points
83957
Reviews
1464
Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 pm
JabberHut
says...
·
Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 pm
Don't know what in the world I'm talking about?
Click here!
So who's participating? Any goals set?
I make my own policies.
Lavvie
Supporter
Gender
Points
19326
Reviews
539
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 pm
Lavvie
says...
·
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 pm
I am! Participating that is, though I have no idea what else it could mean in this context.
I've missed the last two or three review days so I'll try to do at least five reviews, depending on what I'm doing tonight. Or something.
this tender self
•
metamorpoiesis
•
i have returned with the swell
•
i don't know how to be alone
What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl
Jas
Gender
Points
805
Reviews
336
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm
Jas
says...
·
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm
I'm going to try to do 5 reviews. :]
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.
~*~
Rosendorn
Gender
Points
89625
Reviews
1272
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm
Rosendorn
says...
·
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm
Lavvie
10+
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo
Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.
Sign In
Register
If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver