Okay, so I would love to be Changed! 1.RainlessSunshine 2.Rain 3.Sundial 4.Starbright 5.Moongazer 6. Cloudcover 7.Rainday 6. dew Drop 7.SparkOfTheNight
Do you see the theme? Some of these are probably taken, so vote on two.
Last edited by LadySpark on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DewDrop! So I can call you Dewey, as in the Dewey Decimal system.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh