The March Review Day Check-In Thread

29 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1464
Reviews 85
I've done 7 aiming for more though!
A hero isn’t defined by winning. Loads of heroes die in the effort. Most of them never get any recognition. No, a hero is just somebody who does the right thing when it would be far, far easier to do nothing.


~Previously SweetMoments




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 950
Reviews 16




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
10 so far! I feel like I'm on fire. I haven't reviewed as much in a long time!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1369
Reviews 16
I've done two or three so far :3




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
I have two done, and I'll do the remaining eight in about a few hours.

In any case, it looks like the goal of 500 will be easily beat! In fact, as long as people don't stop reviewing after we hit the goal, I wouldn't be surprised to see us hit 550 or even 600.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5010
Reviews 133
Goal: 30. Completed.

Whooooray! : D I aim for 40 reviews now.
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
You're a machine, Cause!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
I am so happy. I'm not at the very top anymore. :D Hmmm, maybe I'll attempt to reach 100 reviews total today....
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 805
Reviews 336
I've done seven :) Gonna try to hit 15 today.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 42011
Reviews 922
Gonna shoot for five in all the crazy today. Here goes.
I am reminded of the babe by you.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 805
Reviews 336
In over four hours, I have produced a grand total of one review. I suck,
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
I'm on a roll. I've done 36 so far.
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
Not going to get to a 100 total reviews today, but I did a little more. :D I found one song that really helped me focus. (I didn't know it was on repeat the whole time...lol) :D
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 83957
Reviews 1464
I did 10! I tried for 11, but I'm pretty sure I was a second or two late. xD Ah, well! I got my star today though, so mission accomplished! :D
I make my own policies.



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites