z

Young Writers Society

Anyone like old-school games?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:38 am
Zion says...

Caligula's Launderette wrote:Sonic RULES! and what about crash bandicoot or spyro the dragon?

CRESH AND SHPIRO! Thats how we called them in here. I HEART bandicoot. AWESOMNESS
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:11 am
Emma says...

Caligula's Launderette wrote:Sonic RULES!

I LOVE SONIC!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Why am I in Capitals? O.o

I just adore sonic... I'm going to tell my dad to get me sonic the OLD version. Because you can get all the old games of sonics in one game and the new version of sonic, like updated... I need more sonic... I MISS SONIC...

Omg I am a sonic freak...

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:39 pm
purifier says...

I love all of the SNES games I have ever played and would play them even if someone payed me money not to. I mean, how can anybody not agree (I know people do, I see it all over) that Final Fantasy 3 (Final Fantasy 6 in Japan) for the SNES did not have the best story of any FF ever!?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:42 pm
Turnstiles says...

I love Old School games, especially the old, console style RPGs. My favorite game of all time is Lunar: The Silver Star for Sega CD. I've never gotten a chance to play the new Playstation version, but I remember the Sega CD version was the most "into" a game I've ever gotten. It was fun and addictive, plus it had an amazing storyline and cast of characters. Unfortunately, my cousin sold her Sega CD. :(
Song Of The Day: "Two Cents Worth" by Kansas

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:49 pm
Empress Kat says...

yeah! 2D games are totally the best. I was playing Duke Nukem 1 yesterday. I love that stuff! all the new games are way beyond me... heck, Hunter's 12 year old sister totally killed me in Halo, it was pitiful...

yippee for 2D mario, tetirs, power rangers, and battle-toad double-dragon!
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain