GSP's is done! I couldn't find any good pictures of crocidiles, but I came across this hilarious picture. In addition, CROCKS are also a brand of shoes, so I think it fits nicely. ^^
All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them. -- Walt Disney
Character, Animal or Object (Link to Image Optional):Larvitar, of course! Text (What do you want the avatar to say?): "Wait, there's an M&M?" or something like that. Extras (Do you want your picture in sepia tone, or a glittering border around the whole thing? If none, leave this field blank): Ooh, a glittering border sounds cool! Or something glittery!
Character, Animal or Object (Link to Image Optional):Something Math-ish or Chemistry-ish.
Text (What do you want the avatar to say?): Surprise me. Pick something funny. Just make sure it isn't a cursive font. (I don't really like those.)
Extras (Do you want your picture in sepia tone, or a glittering border around the whole thing? If none, leave this field blank): Glitter sounds cool! Maybe a little of that.
I shall give you your gift upon completion of my avvie. *Snugglehugs*
Thanks, ~Lava
~ Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know. - Ian McEwan in Atonement
Hey, due to the fact that I might not use this I will give you 50 points for the effort, but if you have someone else then do theirs first. Thanks! (surprise me)
Character, Animal or Object: Object: the sky (day or night) Text: DayDreams Extras: anything you like
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"
The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes.
*manly blush* — Arcticus