z

Young Writers Society

Michael Jackson is dead

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 pm
Ellyphant says...

Do any of you members know that his family called for a second autopsy because they believed that it was a doctor-assistant suicide? The doctor that refused to give any information has gone missing. Also, I had a visitor come to my church that was friends with Micheal and he said that Joe (Micheal's father) was very cruel to young micheal. Also the point that Micheal is in deep debt and that his death will pay off all of that money makes you wonder how sad and hurt he was to do that. It also makes you wonder if someone that he owed money to talked him into doing that. I hope he is happy now and Might he rest in peace.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 pm
railway says...

I don't think he was a paedophile.
I'm sad that he's dead because he was about to make this big comeback and one of my friends was going to see him in London live and I'm really hit by the news because before he got all the surgery he was amazing. After that he went slightly off the rails and I suppose it was inevitable it would lead him to an early grave.
]:
Oh yes, I'm fine, everything's just wonderful, I'm having the time of my life.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm
Terpsichore says...

I am slightly addicted to E! Entertainment, and on their Twitter page, they linked to an article saying that the boy that accused him of molesting him came clean and said it was a lie. Apparently, this boy's father forced him to say those things so that they can get money.

*sigh*
The pen is indeed mightier than the sword. I will maim you with a weapon, but destroy you with a word. -- A.C.G

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:01 am
VeraWinters says...

Although he was weird he was also very talented RIP

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:55 am
GreenGiraffe says...

I'm 13 and i absolutely love Billie jean, thriller and smooth criminal
He was truly epic
And I get really annoyed at my friends being all like 'Yay, old pedo is dead'
I think what people don't realize is that the court ruled in his favor, easy to forget for some people but, i think, as soon as you even get accused of something like that, your life is pretty much over and everyone will hate you, except the few rational thinkers in this world.
But if he did do that then yeah, no theres no excuse
But still, innocent, remember
I just thought of this just now

'If you think Micheal Jackson is guilty, then you doubt the american court system, and thats just one step away from communism'

^.^ thats kinda random
Click here to make a clicking sound

If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver