z

Young Writers Society

Help me out here...

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:37 am
GreenGiraffe says...

Have you ever read a really good book, then forgotten what its called?

Well, it's happened to me, and I'm really annoyed that I can't figure out what it was called.

I'll give you as much info as I can

Its Post - apocalyptic
Theres a meteor heading to earth and a bunch of people get on a spaceship with extremely experimental cryogenic freezers.

And only really a bunch of teens survive but theres a woman who was pregnant and the baby has gone all weird and evil and controls the woman.
They land on some planet that tuns out to be a gigantic spaceship named mother and theres aliens with hoverboards that try and kill them

some names include

Billy Weir (nickname billy weird)
Someone named 'Jobs' <-- smart, inventor
Possibly a 'steve' who is an adrenalin junkie
some, like presidents son, who turns evil at the end of series, about 12 books
they find earth again and theres like pillars of fire that erupt from the ground
And also some people who survived and have Russian accents, well i think it was Russian...

Help me out here people!
Click here to make a clicking sound

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:54 am
Demeter says...

Is it this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remnants

I haven't read it, but it's amazing what a little googling can do :P
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:57 am
LowKey says...

wiki wrote:Remnants is a science fiction book series authored by K. A. Applegate. It is the story of what happens to the survivors of a desperate mission to save a handful of human beings after an asteroid collides with the Earth. Eighty people are placed aboard a converted space shuttle using untested "quack" hibernation technology and fired blindly into space hours before all life on Earth is obliterated by a large asteroid called The Rock. They are then picked up by a large, sentient space craft of monumental proportions known as 'Mother' which is inhabited by various races. 'Mother' can manipulate the physical environment within the craft's limits and often does so. Only a few people placed in stasis actually were alive and capable of being reanimated when they reached 'Mother'.

Sound familiar?

Rest can be found Here :)

Edit: Aww, Not Me beat me. But! It looks like we both turned up the same thing! Gotta mean something, yes?
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 am
GreenGiraffe says...

Thanks a lot guys!
Now I can go get this out from the library again and enjoy it's awesomeness again!
Click here to make a clicking sound

He knew that elbow.
— soundofmind