z

Young Writers Society

Anyone Know The Answer?

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 am
emmylou1995 says...

I do not get what to do with my points. How do I use them? What are they for? Can anyone help?!!!
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 am
Rosendorn says...

Points are for posting new works in Literary and Storybooks. They also give people an idea of how many nice long reviews you've done and how many Writing Tips/Greets you've made. But to spend them, you post new works.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 am
emmylou1995 says...

Oooooo. Thanks Rosey. That helped. I'm all good.
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 am
Kamas says...

As Rosey, the pointsmaster as you can see with her 5000 and something points, is right. The points are used to share your literary works with the site. It costs a certain amount of points to post certain thing and you earn points through the lovely reviews and greets that creates the YWS economy.

Share your work for people to review and you will spend your points.

~Kamas~
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm
Nate says...

A quick correction: it only costs points to post new storybook topics right now. To write a new literary work, you just have to have the right review ratio.

So for now, think of your points as a reward for reviewing. And start accumulating them because in a month or so, you'll be glad you did so.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:14 pm
Snoink says...

Nate wrote:So for now, think of your points as a reward for reviewing. And start accumulating them because in a month or so, you'll be glad you did so.

:O
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Kamas says...

:O What?

Ooooh Cool
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf