z

Young Writers Society

What is your favorite Madonna song of all time?

Reviews: 4
Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:41 am
Brit20002004 says...

My favorites are "Take a Bow" and "Material Girl".

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:36 am
Demeter says...

I like "Material Girl". "Like A Virgin" is kind of catchy, too, but I don't listen to Madonna, so I don't know very many songs by her :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 pm
niccy_v says...

If I must pick one, it would be

'4 minutes' and only because JT was in it.

I don't like Madonna much after her pink leotard *died*
Writing gives my life purpose

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 pm
indigochild1991 says...

Oh, that's a hard one, she is so awesome!
I love 'Ray of Light' and 'Like a Prayer'. In fact, I love pretty much all of her older songs. And as for the pink leotard, I think people are being completely unreasonable!! Most girls even half her age copuldn't wear it the way she did! I think she pulled it off brilliantly and it is just horrible to judge her because she is fifty. She looked great in it!!
Sorry, just had to say!! :D
'Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night'-Edgar Allan Poe

'Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent'-Eleanor Roosevelt

I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint