z

Young Writers Society

Clothes, Fashion and Style

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:40 am
huggybear123 says...

I have a few questions for everyone

1. Would it be weird to wear Abercrombie all the time, and then in the middle of the week wear bondage pants? (The Hot topic pants with chains all over them)

2. What should i wear on the first day of school?

3. What is your favorite Store?

My favorite stores are Abercrombie and Hot topic

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 am
SpencerNolanRivers says...

1. Would it be weird to wear Abercrombie all the time, and then in the middle of the week wear bondage pants? (The Hot topic pants with chains all over them)
Personally, I think bondage pants, or Tripp pants is what I call them, are ugly and weird looking to start with, especially on girls.

Whatever you feel like wearing.

Hollister
House: People interest me. Conversations don't.
Foreman: Maybe because conversations go both ways.
House & Foreman: Like Thirteen.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:31 pm
Lucinda says...

XD Dude, who cares if it's weird? If you like something, you should wear it. You don't need to have a personal "style" or anything. As long as you think it looks good (well, in some cases, it might help to have a second opinion) and it makes you feel good, wear it.

See above. ;D Whatever looks good and makes you confident and happy. You'll need the extra confidence on the first day of school.

I would say American Eagle, if I could afford any stinkin' thing they sell there. xD It's fun to go look, though. They have some seriously cute stuff.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

Reviews: 3
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Moody says...

I think those pants are a bit weird to begin with but if you want to wear them then who cares what you wore before hand.

Whatever you think looks good on you.

Aéropostale

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 pm
AquaMarine says...

Just looked them up, I'm not a fan of them but if you like them then go for it!

Your favourite outfit that makes you feel really confident and happy wearing it!

Uhh, well I'm English so my favourite is Topshop :D. But as I'm generally short of cash I shop in H&M or Primark. Not that those'll mean anything to you, most likely.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell