z

Young Writers Society

Could Anyone Help Me?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 pm
Kyle Sync says...

I found this great story but couldnt finish it because I had to go somewhere. I forgot to favorite it and now I can't find it. I'm pretty sure it was in the Adventure/Action section, if not than other fiction for sure.

It starts off with this man waking up in a very expensive house like with marble floors and its decribed very well. Any ideas?

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:47 pm
EmmaJane says...

Remember any phrases/sentences/distinctive words from it? if you do, type them into the Search YWS and anything containing those words should come up.
I'm afraid I didn't see it. Was it newly posted?
~Emma
Your = Possession. Your shoes are so sweet!
You're = Omission. You're quite strange...

If you are confused about which to put, simply say in your mind "you are" and see if that fits the sentence. If not, you are looking for your.

Little Macey | Got YWS? | KOTS:BD

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Kyle Sync says...

EmmaJane wrote:Remember any phrases/sentences/distinctive words from it? if you do, type them into the Search YWS and anything containing those words should come up.
I'm afraid I didn't see it. Was it newly posted?
~Emma

Thanks, but still got not luck. Well from what I remember it was on after the 4th page, but I'm not sure on which page exactly.

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 pm
EmmaJane says...

Mmmm... Keep looking? o.O Sorry for being unhelpful, but I really don't know...
Your = Possession. Your shoes are so sweet!
You're = Omission. You're quite strange...

If you are confused about which to put, simply say in your mind "you are" and see if that fits the sentence. If not, you are looking for your.

Little Macey | Got YWS? | KOTS:BD

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:23 pm
Nate says...

It's better to use this for searching:
search.php

If you could provide more detail, I'm sure someone here will know what story you're referring to.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I'm very late, but maybe you could look in your browser history and find it there?
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson