z

Young Writers Society

eee my first paying writing job!

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:24 pm
faith says...

excuse my poor typing, i accidentally sliced open my finger on a razor blade so, yeah... anyway, i just got offered $1500 to write 6 1-2 page little stories for these princess costumes, you know sort of like a diary entry for the dear america books, except only one little diary entry per costume. i mean, its really really easy. in fact the only hard part i can see is ftting enough detail into that small of a space. anyway, squee, a paying writing job! ok so its not going to get ne on the NY times besteller list, but still..

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:25 pm
faith says...

oh also, im sorry i havent been around much, i have another job too, and school, and a horse, and im trying to write my own novel...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:03 am
Firestarter says...

Wow, congratulations! Hope it all goes well for you.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:28 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Yes, it seems very cool. Princess costumes, eh?...
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:45 pm
Nate says...

Congrats! Here's to hoping that many more follow :)

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero