I think I actually sliced myself on one of my swords. Blades are dull as 'ell so how I managed a little knick is beyond me. Pretty amusing on my end. (No pun intended on "end.")
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
I just bought one for my best friend! it's a small Victorinox one, made of see-through blue plastic, engraved with the word "CATAKILLS" (Don't ask ) I'm sure she'll love it
*removed pic 'cause it was MASSIVE*
XxxDo
Ps. StolenHearts, you're pretty!!
Last edited by deleted2 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term. — Frinderman