z

Young Writers Society

Greeters

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:53 pm
View Likes
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey, all! Me has a question. You see, exactly one month ago I applied to become a greeter, but was rejected because I hadn't been posting in the welcome forum..
Big Brother, at first, I thought he said, "You can apply again in one month." I re-read it, and he said "a couple months."

Also, if you could be so kind, what are some tips I could have that would up my chances of being accepted? I've posted quite frequently in the Welcome forum, but is that enough? Should I review and critique more?

I really would like to become a greeter, because I like helping the new peeps around YWS. But if I apply to soon, will I get rejected again?

~*Sara*~
Last edited by LoveableLittleSock on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:58 pm
Snoink says...

Er... just do it again.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:40 pm
Firearris says...

Yeah, just apply again. :D If your rejected, do more greeter work and apply again when enough time passes. :)
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Alainna says...

Heya! The best thing to do is just re-apply and make sure that you are very active in the welcome forum (this doesn't mean that you should post mile-long replies, just reply to three/four messages every time you're on YWS).

Good luck!

xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne