z

Young Writers Society

Avenging Autumn

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 am
Gobnet8 says...

Avenging autumn will be available first at authorhouse. com (if you have trouble with this link, Google it or search it in your tool bar, it will come up, I promise) in about two weeks.

It will be available from other retailers (such as amazon. com and Barnes and Noble) about a month after that. If your not big on ordering things online, you can call the book order hot line at 888-280-7715 and use your credit card to buy a copy. If you plan on waiting for the bookstore, the book is print on demand so let them know you want a copy and they will order it for you. Please repost this and help spread the word about my book. It is a must read for vampire fans.

The story;

Benny Writeman was a peaceful artist who lived in a small Indiana town with his lovely wife, Autumn. But, when his wife is murdered, then returns from the dead and reveals her murder must be avenged before she can truly rest, he drags her ghost across the country on the hunt for the vampires responsible. With the help of his brother, Jack and their father, Frank, they leave an ever mounting trail of carnage behind as they confront nightmarish creatures around every corner, only to discover a heartbreaking truth at the end of their journey.

Derek A.

Schneider
Inspiration is a spider's whisper

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri May 16, 2008 7:31 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

did you really write the story?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun May 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Snoink says...

Wrong place.

*Moved to Lounge*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed May 21, 2008 12:59 am
Gobnet8 says...

Hey, just to clear things up - my brother-in-law, Derek, wrote this book. It's great! I highly recommend this to all lovers of vampire stories. You will not be disappointed!!
Inspiration is a spider's whisper

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 pm
Angel of Death says...

I Googled the book Avenging Autumn and I read the summary and it sounds amazing. There's a couple of things that I've been dying to know is one how did
your brother-in-law keep with his story because its hard for me to even get pass at least the fifth chapter, my mind just blanks. How long did it take him to write the book? Is it appropriate for people my age, because I do love vampires and this story sounds so beautiful and I definitely buy it once it hits the bookstores.
Its not everyday that I talk to somebody who knows somebody who is publishing a book. I think that that is so cool! Well please send my good lucks to this fellow writer, and thanks for sharing about this book on here.
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes