I've written a novel; I'm on draft 3. Can I post chapters?

2 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1350
Reviews 42
DETAILS:
Can I post chapters here for review? Or will agents/publishers see that as an IP/copyright problem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Hiya Dom! That's absolutely a valid concern. Once you're ready to reach out to agents/publishers, it'd probably be a good idea to private any of the chapters you've posted here. In my opinion, I see nothing wrong with getting feedback on earlier drafts in the meantime! I would check out our Copyright Policy if you haven't already.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified



We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind