Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Lounge, The
Mold!!
19 posts
1
,
2
AkuRashomon
Gender
Points
16376
Reviews
251
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:46 pm
AkuRashomon
says...
·
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:46 pm
AlienPoetry
oh, congrats!
"People say they need freedom, but in fact, nobody wants freedom."
- akutagawa ryunosuke
she/her
used to be loveissourgrapes
AlienPoetry
Gender
Points
27
Reviews
52
Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:32 pm
AlienPoetry
says...
·
Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:32 pm
deleted43
KocoCoko
Thank you so much! ^-^
This was a complete surprise lol
Aislynn
Gender
Points
8417
Reviews
70
Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:28 am
Aislynn
says...
·
Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:28 am
AlienPoetry
Congrats Ari! =D
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]
You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon
Liminality
Gender
Points
62368
Reviews
630
Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:43 am
Liminality
says...
·
Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:43 am
AlienPoetry
Congratulations!!
she/her
Sign In
Register
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson