What day did you join YWS?

18 posts1, 2

What day did you join YWS?

  • Sunday 3%
  • Monday 20%
  • Tuesday 20%
  • Wednesday 20%
  • Thursday 9%
  • Friday 14%
  • Saturday 14%

Total votes: 35

User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
Apparently I joined on a Wednesday… huh… is it weird I don’t remember the day I joined at all? XD I can’t really remember life before I was on YWS. Then again, my adhd does that to me for most things lol, I can’t remember when I met my friends half the time
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 94
Reviews 46
a Monday for me a very late Monday.
I promise this type of pain only gets worse
~Esmeraya~

she/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 173
Reviews 5
Wednesday :D
I love Wednesdays, my favorite day of the week since the third grade. No idea why..
“I've interrupted a deep thought, haven't I?"



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)