z

Young Writers Society

Happy Valentines Day!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:47 pm
Firestarter says...

Just thought I'd pick out a couple phrases that people stated on this lovely day... You may not like these days, but I did not make this post for you to hate on it. Also I bolded some loving terms thrown at me, which pertain the caring and pleasent mood. I know people that don't have a Valentine, a lot of them females. They are even more intimidated by the fact of other girls prancing around their roses and cards. Self-insecurity is the number one reason girls are so shy and easily offended. Be greatful you can have the option of celebrating a holiday, for there are those that do not have the option. Go give someone a hug for me, as it seems all all need some caring in your lives.

EDIT: Screw it....sorry.
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:13 pm
ZZAP says...

You know what! I'll just stop... I don't want to say anything that might get this board angry... I like chicken Oopps! Did I say something bad?! This sucks! Everything I do, people nail me for. Everywhere I go, I'm shrouded with this untangiable smoke. How about we all be judges, and make assumptions and remarks about people.

ZZ
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:42 pm
Zion says...

Just send us your pic, lets see you and go bash Brad once and for all :P :D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:49 pm
Tessitore says...

Um, yes, happy late Valentines day. I got a whole crap-load of cleaning done. Woot.
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:26 pm
Skye says...

Okay, I'm sorry (sort of). I don't agree with your methods and such, but I should have kept my opinions to myself. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." That's how the saying goes, does it not? There.
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:22 am
Misty says...

well, I am flattered.

"ZZAP, not another post attempting to increase your stature with the ladies on the board"

yes, it did increase his stature with me. it was sweet, and it made me feel *special*

nice going ZZAP.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:41 am
Ego says...

Not a great valentine's day for me, but I hope you guys enjoyed yours!

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:46 am
alcina says...

well i think it was sweet Z. i take it as it is, a sweet gesture. c'mon guys he was doing a nice thing why does everyone jump down his throat?

anyway i had a lovely valentines day, i spent some of it with my boyfriend and eating a lot of chocolate. :wink:

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:03 am
Perra says...

Aniar wrote:I'm sorry but I don't see why your still backing up Z... if you haven't seen what he said on the self-mutilation thread...I think you should look. It was closed because of all the anger towards him.

And by the way yes please delete it, I for one have had enough of the shadowed "romantic"

Nai, did you not read my outburst in the "Hi!" thread? I've read his post there, and I'm still with him. I can see why he thinks that way. People need to respect others more around here. Especially their opinions. More than once lately has the thought of leaving crossed my mind do to the harsh way people have reacted to other people's opinions. And that thread should be closed, if all that's in it is anger and arguements.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:08 am
Perra says...

ZZAP wrote:You know what! I'll just stop... I don't want to say anything that might get this board angry... I like chicken Oopps! Did I say something bad?! This sucks! Everything I do, people nail me for. Everywhere I go, I'm shrouded with this untangiable smoke. How about we all be judges, and make assumptions and remarks about people.

ZZ

Don't stop Z! The more you keep going and keep enduring, the more likely people will just accept what you do and how you think!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:10 am
Misty says...

Z you're really funny and sarcastic..."I like chicken..."

haha. you're too sweet to leave...even if you do have incredible opinions that get blown out of proportion. :D

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:30 am
alcina says...

see Z we love u! :wink: . who cares what others say about u? keep on posting whatever u want to say.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:59 am
ZZAP says...

Like little Joey Drawn, he takes his tricycle and plans to round the corner with the most speed and velocity. People screaming, "Come on Joey, you can do it!" Feeling an urge of support, Joey mocks out at 4mph down the pavement street, and finishes with a rush of squealing wheels.

:? *mummbles* Yea, I can do it...
*sigh* So, do I go back to my flirtatious self? I mean, I feel a little exposed now. And it seems kind of stupid or weird if I start my pick-up lines again. Plus, all the guys are either jealous or just plain annoyed. I do this for effect, not image folks! Image on a discussion board on the net is all but impossible.

Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:30 am
Elelel says...

Z, I'm on your side mate. I used to hate you back on daniel's board after all those arguments and everthing. But one day, something clicked and I could see how you thought, and it wasn't evil. So I like you now. :D (my mind is so simple, I'm ashamed of it.) You're the funnest (not a word, I know) person to be around. I HAVE noticed the way people tend to jump at you for the silliest things. I thought the Valentine's day poem was sweet, if some people don't like it, and it makes them feel worse, then they don't have to read it. I had a pretty bad Valentine's day personally, but this made me feel better (even if here, USA valentines day is the day after Aus. valentine's day)
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables