I think I'll get about 300-400 I usually get 20 to 80 points per review, so the average amount would be 60, so I'd have to do 5 reviews to get to 300, which I'm certain I can do.
I think I'll get 600 points - I'm going for 6 reviews
Those Green Room reviews get you extra points, so I'll try to go for those.
Also @Horisun have you heard of the Review Rampage you can make a bet against your self on how many reviews you're going to write for a chance to get extra points! I'm going to try it for Review Day! Good luck!
you should know i am a time traveler & there is no season as achingly temporary as now
People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear. — John Patrick, The Curious Savage