The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

162 posts1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
I used to be Zhia. Now I'm Reneia.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7999
Reviews 263
I was WaterCheetah then WaffleQueen then CapitalMonday. Now I am a famous weekday.
What does it mean to be brave?


she/they




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 220
Reviews 1081
I used to be PhoenixGray, I'm Atsmai now, which stands for Annoying to Some: I forgot the rest.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 906
Reviews 23
I once was lost, but now I'm found.

'Twas Pants, but now, I'm Cow!
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2188
Reviews 74
I used to be a Sachi. Now i'm a Kimi.
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7999
Reviews 263
I was Tues (changed my name on a Wednesday) now I am blasphemy er.. Blaspherica :P
What does it mean to be brave?


she/they




User avatar
Gender Gendervague he/she/they
Points 50
Reviews 425
A little tired of being the dragon, so I'm taking a break from Arkhaion to be quite queenly.
stay off the faerie paths




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
I'm now Jhinx!

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
From Reneia to SkyeWalker. *bows*
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 439
Reviews 34
I used to be Watchdog1324. I decided since I use that name for EVERYTHING, YWS is important enough to deserve a new name. So, voilà! JediDeadpool!!!
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~


Every cat ish my little dark knight<3

Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
I am now soupy

I was once a large number

Nuff sed
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
Once Ann, now Chie.

The end
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King



My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow