This is slightly offesive. And slightly funny I bet everyone who reads this list is considered a goth,
I'm considered a goth, but i'm way not goth.
That's why this so funny
Man, if this is a fake I'm going to be sad (though I admit that it's very possible). I was having so much fun with it. Randomly yelling, "YOU'RE GOTH!" to all my friends...
...and those poor, unsuspecting waitressess at the Waffle House...
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS
I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous! — Charles Perrault