Dear God, Skorp. You didn't tell me this was so messy! I opened the window and sand started pouring everywhere. D: I'll be cleaning this stuff off my keyboard for weeks.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon
I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.
Oh my god! My teacher made us go on that in grade three all the time! <3
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. — Sigmund Freud