Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Like, total 100% knowitall able to challenge the most skilled people on earth , duh >.>
Kidding! XD *huggles* don't worry, these terms are relative I just meant... Go beyond trying to learn, and move on to knowing lots about it and instead having the goal to perfect your skill/knowledge. Its like I was learning programming, but now my focus is more on finding advanced techniques to do stuff. I know the code, but not the advanced stuff (which takes a lifetime to learn). With meditation, for example, it might mean learning about it properly and being able to do it to a considerable degree, although maybe not yet having achieved truly profound states sought after by lifelong meditators, but above the common person :3 Em, I'm confusing myself... Basically up to the level you feel is sufficient to be able to say with certainly, "I can do it"
Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do. — Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content