z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:34 am
The Reclaimer says...

Hello I am The Reclaimer. I love music. As you can see in my avatar I play guitar. I will post some of my songs on here as soon as I can get them the way I like them. I am 16 and if you want to talk to me on msn my address is Guitarist_For_Life@Hotmail.com. But anyways hello everyone!

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:35 am
bubblewrapped says...

WHEE! FIRST REPLY! I win! I win! I WIN!....uh, yeah. 8-[ :roll:
Anyway, HELLO! WELCOME TO YWS!!! So pleased, mister Reclaimer, sir, SO pleased. Tea? No, really. Have some. OR ELSE!!!...

No, I'm not crazy. They've adjusted my dosage and everything. I just have...relapses, sometimes.
Anyway, welcome to YWS. If you need anything (other than, say, chocolate, which is mine. MINE, I TELL YOU!) let me know and I'll do my best to find someone who can help ;)
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:39 pm
J. Haux says...

Aw...I'm I day late! *sulks*

Guitar? How long have you been playing? I have a 'twin' sister's brother who plays guitar, and I started learning to play for a while myself. (I got blisters on the tips of my fingers, and I play violin, too! Do you have blisters? Or caulouses? <(Hmm...I misspelled that, didn't I?)) Well, I'd like to hear what you play, and I hope you like to write too. I'll look around for your posts.

See you around, Reclaimer!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:00 pm
The Reclaimer says...

Thank you for the hearty welcome. I've been playing for several years and I get blisters sometimes too.:P THE CHOCOLATE IS ALL MINE I TELL YOU!

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies