z

Young Writers Society

Trust me, you will be TRANSFIXED ;)

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:21 pm
wasted says...

....yeah right :D
To be honest, there's not much I can say, because of who I am (of course, I'm not famous...my father is just an incredibly successful businessman)...if anyone who knew me found me on here, I would be totally screwed...hence the lack of detail and sad absence of any photo's of yours truly, ever...I know, I know...please...have a tissue... :wink:
But here I am nonetheless, and by the look of things this is an awesome site, far by one of the best writing sites for young people I've seen.
What can I tell you? I live in London, I go to an amazingly stuffy typically British independent school, I have a dog called Badger and a very sexy car.
I've written bits and pieces ever since I can remember, but I've never shown anyone, because my social circles are of the kind that would laugh at me, because apparently imagination and emotion isn't very manly. Personally, I think that's a load of bull...but I'm not one to compromise my situation, which incidentally is very good :D
If I ever seem big headed or anything, do excuse it - it's the way I was bred!!!!
Anyway, Hi and all that, and see you all round the message boards!

~W

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:56 pm
Eyes says...

:shock: Oooh intriguing !! Although you cannot post a picture of yourself do please post a picture of your "sexy car". I lurve cars!! :wink: Unfortunately the only thing I am allowed to drive is the tractor which has seen better days... :oops:

*sigh* life is hard :cry:

............ Anyway Hello and welcome to YWS. I'm new too so I can't really help much with anything - but I just thought I'd say hi. :P

- Eyes --Я вижу Вас!!
我看见你!!
La vedo!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:46 pm
deleted6 says...

Hi Fontroy here Noble Knight of YWS, Welcome.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:15 pm
Areida says...

*is transfixed*

I think I'm going into a trance... Marry me now and put me out of my misery!

Kidding. But I won't lie and tell you the others aren't as freaky as me, because they are. Especially CL (Caligula's Launderette); you have got to watch out for that one. :wink:

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari or 'Reida or whatever you want really. If you need anything, just PM me and let me know. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:59 am
sabradan says...

Howdy! Please post a pic of your sexy car...I like sexiness, and I like cars...put em together and what 'ave you got? A PRESENT FOR ME!!!!! mwahahahahhaa!

Anyway, I'm Dan. but most people on here call me sab, as per my screenname, sabradan. I'm called that cuz I hail from the far away land called Israel, If you ever go there, I know you'll love it! WELCOME!!!!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:40 am
bubblewrapped says...

[screams] YOU'RE NEW!!!!...

Yeah, OK, I'll stop scaring you off now. But, seriously, [shouts in your face] WELCOME! (that was my indoor voice)

A word of warning: Do not post when you're hyped up on chocolate and sunshine. It frightens people. :wink: :lol:
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:50 am
J. Haux says...

Welcome to YWS! (That was...comparatively normal. :cry: )

Why, exactly, would anyone find anything wrong with being a writer?--with being creative or artistic? *indignant glower* :D You're welcome here, anyway. My name's Jacquie. Pleased to meet you. I look forward to reading some of your work, and I'll see you around!

What would you like to be called? Only Wasted?

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:59 pm
wasted says...

:D What a lovely welcome! Thanks lol.
You can call me whatever you like, Jacquie. As long as it's not too rude :wink:
Sabradan, I will post a picture of my beautiful car at some point - when, I don't know, but I will.
And Ari (pretty name, you have, by the way) - all you need to do is ask nicely, and we could be up the aisle in a flash :wink:
See you all around!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:19 pm
ZZAP says...

To hijack or not to hijack... Oh, hi jack! Remember when you had to make this new thread because the other one was well, kind of broken? Don't worry, I've come here to just spread the welcoming love, you know how it's done. *sigh* Anyways, a grand welcome to all new members. *looks up* Ari, get a room. Ah yes, welcome to the new kid 'wasted'. Pardon my harsh words, you contest my old position to flatter and feint. Carry on.

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:32 pm
wasted says...

*bows* I cannot help it. I am master of that art. :wink: lol - would you like to put a pin to my head?!

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:43 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

*produces a spear* - it may take more than a pin, hun! Lol, welcome to the site. Although I'm not sure that I can cope with another charmer... :wink:
And...is ZZAP feeling threatened by Mr New Dude????
:D shame.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:50 am
ZZAP says...

He can take my position for all I care, just so long as he's not better at it then me. Afterall, he just joined and I have been here since the first lady signed up for a membership. He has a long way to go. *gossip* *gossip* *gossip*

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:30 am
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Jealousy is a terrible thing, ZZAP. And you being here for so long hasn't done your reputation on these boards all that much good, as far as I can make out. :D
wasted, if you need anything, feel free to pm me.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:52 am
Areida says...

ZZAP wrote:*looks up* Ari, get a room.

Look who's talking... :roll: :P
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:00 am
The Silent Aviator says...

Hello, wasted...welcome to the YWS :).
You'll enjoy it here [hopefully].

What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu