z

Young Writers Society

so hang on...What am i doing?

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:04 am
Crayon says...

ok so ive kinda been on here a little while now....just a month or two but i still feel like one hell of a newbie! :oops: so i thought i'd explan myself a little...well thats if i can remember who myself is...today may be a good day..lets hope!

Ok so im Hannah :) i got that part right, i live with 130ish other girls which is pretty cool and i have tons of great friends.....I also have tons of ex best friends but we'll over look that! My family live in the largest city in new zealand which is Auckland lovingly known to myself and many others as the big smog which makes me a jafa...Just another *insert cencored word here* Aucklander...I go to school in Hamtilon which is the biggest rural city so its like Auckland with more cow pats! So that makes me a Moo Loo...so now im Hannah Jafa-Moo Loo, im a freak of nature! but that has nothing to do with where i live!

Um what else is there? im a little random sometimes, its a bit of a side affect of living in the hostel, so is being sick minded and a little rude at times dont worry i am getting help! no honestly i am...lol im manic depressed paraniod person but hey thats life right! Itys just another quirk that my friends can use to take the micky.

Gemma "hey Jafa, is that the same guy that was in Glassons?"
Me "What guy? where?" at this point i start freaking out
Gemma "that one, with his hands in his pockets and the hoodie"
Me "Oh god! hes looking at us"
Gemma "Thats probably because your screaming you dick!"
Me "Shut up vibes!"

so what else is there? oh im currently M.I.A well depends who you ask, im kinda in hiding, licking my wounds after i had a spat...ok so it was bigger than a spat with my now ex best friend...she didnt manage to do any harm the wounds were self inflicked...i warned you im manic depressant with extream parania!

anyway must dash...my lepord is calling...no my Dads back from getting my Christmas presents and im going to try convince him to buy me lunch!

luffs to ya all
x0x0x0x0x
the crazy nz girl
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:00 am
bubblewrapped says...

W00T! First post!

Welcome, fellow NZ-er! I, too, hail from that small piece of out-of-the-way terra firma which most people conveniently forget about, unless they happen to be watching LOTR. I think we shall have a lot in common! Particularly since I am also crazy! Which you might have noticed! Or not! Whichever!

Seriously, though, welcome to YWS. We're all crazy here, so you should fit right in. Feel free to harrass- ah, ask me, if you need any help or whatever. And you can add me to your MSN list if you like. I love talking to ppl from YWS :)
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild