z

Young Writers Society

Someone new....dazed.

Reviews: 3
Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:40 pm
Goddess of Chaos says...

Alright....hello guys :D
Goddess of Chaos (Marce) here and i have just joined the site...
Well, from the first look i can say it's pretty educative for me and fun. Even though i'm still kinda lost.
I'm sure i'll find really good stuff here and meet great people and writers.
And post my own stuffy corse! :wink:

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:44 pm
Zion says...

E aj welcome! Shes also macedonian ;)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:22 pm
Areida says...

Cool... always a treat to have another Macedonian...

...Please don't hurt me. *whimper*

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari. PM me if you need anyfin'. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:12 pm
Goddess of Chaos says...

[quote="areida07"]Cool... always a treat to have another Macedonian...
/quote]

Hopefully there'll be an invasion :wink:
You could be slicing my throath, but still, with my last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:20 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

an INVASION by Macedonians you must be kidding me...

Oh do shut up! Sorry that was my other voice, my evil twin one, welcome dear, we're all crazy here, and I'm CL and if you need anything just PM me or Areida...okay maybe that didn't rhyme how I wanted it to. c'est la vie. Well welcome friend. :D

CL
Last edited by Caligula's Launderette on Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:30 pm
little x soldier says...

:: WElcOme :: !!! Who are you? GoC! .... you remind me a lot of Kings of Chaos and Criminals of Chaos... KoC, CoC.. rpg's...
*salutes*
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:49 am
bubblewrapped says...

So says the person with the sock for the avatar. No, really, I'm just kidding. I have problems with capitals and lower case letters coexisting in the same words, so dont take me seriously little x soldier. :D

ANYWAY I'm supposed to be saying hello to Queen Of Chaos, SO...hi. You may feel honoured now. :wink:

As CL said, we're all crazy here. Some of us more than others, but none dangerously so. Except maybe those of us who MiX lOweR caSe anD CapITalS. BUt I digress :wink: If you need anything, ask me FIRST! Because...um. I'm the most likely person who will point out someone else who can help you! Yes! :lol: Actually, just ask anyone, except a new member, I'm sure we're all glad to help out. Should you get lost, however, dont ask me for directions, because my compass is broken and I've been wandering around here for months now, trying to find the way out.

I'm going now, before I start making even less sense. Welcome to the forums!

Au revoir.
~bubblez
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:02 am
ladydark says...

oooooo, its... A NEW PERSON! OH MY WORD! (ps. I'm the kind of person they're trying to warn you about...) Also the fact, that Lady Dark has gone on a sugar high, and all her spiffy hoity-toity blah blah yadda yadda, IS OUT THE WINDOW, espically since Christmas is almost here, wee, anyways back to the subject.

-boings up to the new person, hugs them tightly, presses a, "I'M NEW HERE! GIVE ME A HUG'', sticker on her back-

-boings around, and puts up, NEW PERSON, ballons all over the place, mixing them up with the, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, balloons-

WELCOME~ fear me not, for I am a gentle soul who only wishes to welcome people into the lovely, humble sancutary of writings. No matter what it takes, I must bring a smile on everyones face! Hopefully I've done so to you my sweet Chaos thing, person... Queen. Ya... shutting up now.

-boings away to cause mischief elsewhere-
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:35 am
Zion says...

:shock: people sheesh....lmao! Everyone did went crazy in this place hahaha
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:47 am
ladydark says...

-boings up, sticks a, NEW PEOPLE GREETER, sticker on the back of Arvandor-
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:46 pm
Duskglimmer says...

The Goddess of Choas... and she's already a little lost here... wow... we must be REALLY choatic here... *grins*

Anyways... welcome! I'm Dusky.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:55 pm
J. Haux says...

Hello, Goddess of Chaos! Welcome to YWS! There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here. Just ask someone for help. If you need anything, just PM. You won't be lost for long. :D

You're avatar's making me nervous... :wink:

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:33 pm
Emma says...

Hey welcome to the site! Have fun and come back soon. ;)

Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:57 pm
Goddess of Chaos says...

Haha....
Thank you everybody you make me feel like i'm home :)....all i needed is this kind of place (if you call it crazy) and here i shall rise my flames of destruction...ah whenever i get the time (maria will you finally turn that stupid pc off!)
And, J.Haux, try to look on my avatar's bright side :D
You could be slicing my throath, but still, with my last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:57 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome welcome! Gaze into the squirrel and your wishes will come true! ...Or not...

Don't mind me...

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held