z

Young Writers Society

Delated introduction

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 am
ridersofdamar says...

so, as some of you may know, this is very late in coming. I have been a member for about a year, but the only thing I have been active on is storybooks (they take over lives) now i'm hoping to start writing an actual story and not just a little piece of very very many stories.

So anyways, yeah... Don't know what else to say so...

HI!!!!
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:58 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

HI there!

I guess you already have the hang of the site, so I won't bother with the rules/colored names/hard-to-find forums.

I guess that just leaves me with...welcome!

- Fraggle

42 Reviews

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 am
ridersofdamar says...

actually im still figuring it out, but I think I got it mostly.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Rider! *tackles* So you created boarding school months ago, but only decide to post a welcoming thread now?!

Anyway, here are The Rules. Also, if you want more info on how to get around (even thought you get around properly :P) check out the Help and Support Wiki.

So, I don't know much about you!

--> What's your favorite color(s)?
--> Were you listening to the radio show that just ended?
--> Pop or rock?

See you around!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

42 Reviews

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm
ridersofdamar says...

um favorite color, brown i guess. Its earthy

radio show? What radio show?

music? Anything that is decent. Most likely rock. I like to play old folky stuff though.

gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren