z

Young Writers Society

New Guy On the Block

Reviews: 2
Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Ebil2 says...

Hey Names' Ebil, and Like the title suggest, im new.
A little about me:

1.My favourite genre has to be Fantasy, (Thats whats I write all my stories about)
2. I have come to YWS, so that I can post stories for others to see, and critique.

Favourite Books:

Definatley not the Twilight series.
I am actually quite Fond of The Harry Potter series, though I dont like Harry Potter the character persnally
Goosebumps
Books written by Charles Dikens
Angel of Death
The Alchemist
The Phantom of the Opera
Frankenstein etc.
Last edited by Ebil2 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm
Chloe(: says...

Hey Ebil! I'm Chloe, but you can call me by my user-name, or any variation of either of the two.

We do have some rules here...
------->The 2:1 ratio! You have to post two reviews before you post something of your own. People are more likely to review your work if you review their's.

--> Keep curse words where they belong, in Literature. And if you do put them in your writing, rate it R.

---->Prty Plz dnt tlk lik dis. Is vry anoyin. Ocassional brbs, or lols are okay, but don’t overuse them. We are a writing society, you shouldn't be too lazy to type a little word.

----->: NO CAPS! WE HATE CAPS!!! WE HATE THEM!!! Even if you HATE something so badly, please do not use caps.

---> Try not to use many smilies. I know, it’s tempting with all the cool ones out there, but please limit them.

I write fantasy too. Usually they're science fantasy, though. ;)

So, feel free to PM me if you need any help, or would like me to review anything you've written!
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm
Ebil2 says...

Vivacious wrote:
----->: NO CAPS! WE HATE CAPS!!! WE HATE THEM!!! Even if you HATE something so badly, please do not use caps.

Thanks, Im not a fan of people rant with CAPS, to me it seems like there just making themselves look stupid, plus its rude.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm
Ebil2 says...

Vivacious wrote:

Thanks, Im not a fan of people rant with CAPS, to me it seems like there just making themselves look stupid, plus its rude.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello Ebil! Welcome to YWS! Hope you are doing well.
Your reason for coming to YWS is a very good one as you will be able to do exactly that. Infact, this is also very sociable community, so have fun making friends! Do tell us abit more about yourself. Favourite books? Writers? Music? Poets? Food?

I guess I'll be seeing you in the fantasy section!

Be sure to PM me if you have questions or concerns. See you around!

-Zehra
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson