z

Young Writers Society

Heyy everyone :D

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:24 am
caitlin*elizabeth*rose7 says...

Heyy just sayin' hello... And begging.
I really don't know how to get friends on this, so... COULD SOMEONE PLEASE BE MY FRIEND??? I'd love it :P
And, yeah, I probably should have checked out what others said in this forum, but I'm just posting. Another thing: is anyone ever going to even look at this? Probably not, but oh well.
Bye luvs, if I have any!
Two camels in a tiny car!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:16 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

Hi there!

Of course people look at these! That is what the people with blue names are for! They are called Greeters, and it is their duty to greet the new members.

And I'd love to be friends with you! Just for future reference, when you're viewing people's profiles, theres a button at the top that says "Add To Friends"

So, here at YWS, we have a couple of rules. No chat speak/capitals, no swearing outside of literary forums, two reviews for every one post (2:1 ratio)... The rest can be found here.

Just some questions...What kinds of writing are you interested in? What's your favorite song? Do you have a favorite author?

Ta ta!

- Frag

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 am
Meep(: says...

Hey Caitlin (Can I call you that? :))!
I'm Meep(:, another Greeter! :D
Don't worry, you'll make plenty of friends in YWS.
We're like one big loony family :D
I'll be your friend, of course!

Anyway, aside from the blue coloured usernames,
We've got more colours to add to the rainbow :)
Grey - The "normal" members of YWS, but I assure you, they are really important to YWS, and totally awesome people. *nods*
Purple - Instructors. Questions about posting your work? Need writing tips or reviews? If you're nice, they'll help you out ;)
Light Green - Junior Moderators. They assist the Moderators. Watch out for their maces of doom :) [Really, they're very nice people :D]
Dark Green - Moderators. They keep the forums in tip-top shape and make sure that everyone behaves :D
Red - Administrators. They oversee just about everything that goes on in YWS. We've the privilege to have 3 of such awesomesauce people: Nate (The Creator of YWS), Meshugenah, and Firestarter :D
Orange - Distinguished Members. Basically retired Moderators.

Well, I hope to see you around sometime and read your works as well (What genres do you write about anyway? :D)
P.S: Feel free to drop me a PM if you've got questions or just to talk.
Have a great day! :)
~Meep(:
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:05 pm
mambi55 says...

I read it

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus