z

Young Writers Society

Hello from a writer

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:54 am
Forever Lost says...

Hello I'm Forever Lost and I'm a poet and a short story writer. One of my poems was published in a book so I know what I'm doing and I won't annoy anyone with sub par literature.

My name speaks for itself I suppose. I'm forever lost in a spinning world where every thing is blurred and I'm trying to find my path. I really dislike stating my age because I would prefer a certain level of anonimity. I want people to read my writing and not just look at a profile and say "She's too young her writing is just some stupid thing" I want people to read the poem or whatever else I write and say "Wow this is really good" and then be shocked that someone as young as me wrote it.

There are some people that inspired me along the years such as Edgar Allen Poe, Judy Blume, J.K Rowling, J.R.R Tolkein, Robert Louis Stevenson, and my friends who always stayed by my side and always told me to persue my dreams.

My favorite book is Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

My favorite poem is The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. It's my favorite because It's the first one I can remember hearing and I beleive it inspired me to write.

I think that's all about me you need to know. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:14 am
Nox says...

Welcome to YWS :D

I'm not really into poems but I'd love to read your story when you post them.

See you around the boards.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:48 pm
Emma says...

Judy Blume is a great author, my mum got me into her books. I love each one I have read. Great... Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm 13 too! (No surprise there :roll: )

You'll enjoy it here. I know it, if you like writing then you'll love it here.

Random avatar

Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:56 pm
Forever Lost says...

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys.
I'm torn between my two loves writing and singing. I don't know which path to choose and I'm forever lost in this...

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:19 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and here's your gift! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

I may get around to reading your poems if I get any time to review stuff. Which I might because I have a half-day tomorrow.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:30 pm
Forever Lost says...

Ok thanks!
I'm torn between my two loves writing and singing. I don't know which path to choose and I'm forever lost in this...

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde