z

Young Writers Society

kamusta!! ('hello' in filipino language)

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 am
darkangel_05 says...

hello to all beautiful and handsome writers out there. i am claron licup, a.k.a. darkangel_05. i am new here and i am expecting to meet a lot of friends, so please add me(or not) if you like.

i love to have some comments so please correct me in my posts in case it's disorganized or whatever. thanks to all out there!

your friend,

CLARON... :lol:

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:15 pm
Shauni says...

Heya Claron! Welcome aboard YWS!
What a great attitude you have there! ;)
How do you know if a beauty and not a beast? But thanks for the compliment (i think...)
Philippines! There are a lot of users from there. I'm ffrom Europe and I'm just dying to travel the world and pass by your country. (Yes, it is on my wish list... :rool:)

YWS has three basics rules that allow you to ravel, work, play, read, whatever you like without having any problems.

~No chat speak and/or capitalized sentences/words.
~Keep a 2:1 ratio. This means that for every post of your work that you submit, you must, at least, make two reviews.
~Rate your works accordly. If they have any sexual content and7or f-word, please, rate them R. Works rated PG-13 below will appear on the YWS front page.

That's it my friend! You can had me if you want! :P
What about you?

What's your favorite book?
Ice-cream or cookies?
Rock or Pop?( or any other music genre)

Have a great time here and a great day! (:
PM if you need anything !

Best wishes
Shauni^^

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Claron, welcome to YWS! :D

Ooooh! The Philippines...cool! :)

Well Shauni already covered all the big things....
Don't forget to explore. Join groups, click on random things, whatever :)

So what's your favorite genre to read/write? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite movie? What's your favorite kind of cookie? What's your favorite kind of soup? If you were a marine biologist, what animal would you study and why?

I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:05 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey.

Welcome to YWS. If you ever need anything, feel free to pm me.

see ya around

NM
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:57 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Hi darkangel! <--- totally love the name. I love anythign that's dark --'

Anywho, hi! *waves* I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and welcome aboard the YWS ship! Try not fall overboard, ok? ;)

Seems like the basic rules have been laid out, but I still ask you to take a bit of your time to check The Rules.

As Carly said, feel free to explore! YWS has great forums where much greater fun can be found!
You cna check the Community forums, where you'll find the Contests where you can signup and earn prizes, the Lounge where you can hang out, the About the Authors where you can get to knwo better some of YWS users, and much more.

If you check the Navigator's boarder (the big buttons at the top of the page) you can check pretty much everything fromt hat. You can check the Groups, where you'll find just about everything. There you can meet people that have the same tastes as yours and discuss anything realted to that theme. You have the Bolgs, and such.

So, see you around, and if you need anything just PM me!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight