z

Young Writers Society

Black Wind

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:09 pm
Black Wind says...

I was born in Yekaterinburg and I like this city. There are many old buildings, river named Iset is very beautiful.(certainly, if people don't pollute it).
I love horses since I was 3 years old. I began to ride horses at the age of 10 years. I went to horse-school. I remember, that in the first lesson I was frightened, because trainers made me sit on trotting horse without a saddle. It was to difficult, but I decided to continue lessons. But in this school trainers are not very friendly. They abused horses and children. I went away to other horse-school. Now I go there for year and I like it. There are very different horses. My first horse in this school was Vega. She is red small horse, but she fights with other horses very often and they are afraid of her. I took part in competitions with Noch. Noch is great! We took the second place!
Now I'm preparing for my second competitions. I will take part in it with Sever(white horse).
I also like such subject at school as literature. When we read books, we talk with their authors. I wrote the book ''The Silver Horn ''. Now I write other book.

So, it was short story about me. :)
Last edited by Black Wind on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:55 pm
thedelphinater says...

Hi! You're so lucky for two reasons. First of all, you live in Russia, which is so cool. I've seen pictures of Yekaterinburg, and it is really pretty. And secondly, you know how to ride horses. I tried horse-back riding when I was younger, but I wasn't very good at it. So shame on me, I quit. Anyway, see you around YWS! Oh, by the way, my real name is Emily.
So it goes.

16 Reviews

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 am
Black Wind says...

Emily, you know, sometimes I feel, that I am not good in horse-riding, sometimes some things are too difficult. It was funny, when I began to jump. I said year ago, that I wouldn't jump. I closed one eye and thought:''Let it be, as it must be!'' and jumped. :)
I like my country. Sometimes there is very cold in winter. And in this year on the 1st of May it began snowing! And some days later weather became hot!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 pm
foxfire says...

You wrote a book that's amazing...how long did it took you to write one?

I alwasy tried to write a book as well but it seemed to be difficult...how did you do it?

16 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:50 am
Black Wind says...

I wrote ''Silver horn'' for 7 month. It wasn't difficult. It seemed, that I just watched my characters, and wrote down, what was happening with them. BUT! It is not always easy. Now I write new book, and sometimes it's difficult to write interesting book.
''Silver horn'' was wrote in copy-book. Now I use my computer, because I correct my book ''The Riders of light'' very often.(Two years ago, when I hadn't computer, I took away many copybooks and spent many rubbers, so computer is better for writer).
So, it is not TOO difficult to write the book. Sometimes I feel, that all I wrote is not good and I want erase all. I don't erase all the book, I just correct it. :)
At first you should write as you think and as you can. When you'll finish it, read it. If you don't like something, correct it. :wink:

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:08 am
foxfire says...

i agree with you...i also love to watch my character develop on my own...

but i just cannot finished it properly...when i end one, i repeated it again and again...

it's really interesting...what kind of genre are your books?

16 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 pm
Black Wind says...

I began to write my books in fantasy.(''Silver horn'' is about magic world, I wrote it, when I was 9 years old). Now it is also fantasy, but I put idea into each magic element. Character act in real place in real world, they were born in ordinary families, but everyone of them is interesting. They get the powers for their protection and for help to other people.
Evil in my book is not interested in deathes of people. Evil persons want injure the SOUL of Human, they want to kill Human in persons, to make people slaves.(They want people to have weak soul, slave's soul.)
Something not in fantasy I write not in books, I write it in songs and poetry. I also like to write parables and fables. :)

The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler