Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 am
View Likes
Aakanksha says...

Hii..
My name is Aakanksha Khanna...
I love your wonderful website...
I am not at all a good writer as you people are. I have just started writing. I would really love your reviews.

Thank you

- Aakanksha Khanna

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:17 am
Anshita says...

hey Aakanksha...
Welcome to YWS. I hope you enjoy here. This is one of the best websites on the Internet.
And yeah, no body is perfect here, so don't worry...post your stories... :)

- Anshita
If love is rude to you, be rude to love.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 pm
Fortuna says...

hej hej! Don't be shy dear, we're all just learning, that's what we've come here for. The fact that you want to improve your writing by having it be critiqued by others means that you take writing seriously, and that's really cool.

Anyway, some greeters and other people who've been here longer (I've only been here 3 days) should come over and explain rules and such. But just remember, we're all here to have fun and to do what we love!

Oh, and you can always PM me if you want a review! I'd love to read your stuff!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:39 pm
fragile_heart(!) says...

Hi there!

My name is Avery! I'm not a Greeter (yet!), but I'd love to help you out.

Before posting, you have to check out The Rules.Basically, they are pretty simple, and I doubt that you'll have a hard time following them.

The first thing we like to do here at YWS is help writers who are just starting out, like yourself, gain confidence. When they fall, we help them back up on their feet and bandage up the cuts and scrapes with constructive criticism. Then, once they're old enough to start off on their own, we love to watch them flourish into beautiful, smart writers.

YWS is a very versitile website; it's great for writers young or old, experienced or new. You'll find it very helpful, with its Knowledge Base and Community Forums. I hope you have fun and learn new ways to write!

- Avery

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney