z

Young Writers Society

UNRATED!!!

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:50 am
J. Haux says...

UNRATED CONTENT!!!!

But you can always count on me to be clean. :) So...I'm Jacquie (J. Haux) and I'm new. I haven't been able to really read or comment on anyone's writing, and I'm not going to submit something of mine until I have. I'm a novice fencer, a long-time musician, and (shocker) a writer; I also like art, and do mostly portraits. I'm very self-critical, a good student. My room is in-your-face-turquoise, which is also blinding with the light from a 5'x6' window. I'm fourteen, with a somewhat compulsive personality. I develope nervous habits easily. Then I break them and find a new ones, in an endless cycle. :x Frustrating. Hm...So you know a little bit about me.

Valete!

(I've just started Latin. Key word: just)

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:15 am
Elizabeth says...

Heh.
You sound fun.

Music? Do you plan an instrument?
I mean.. what instrument do you play (Duh idiot first impression...)
So yeah.
Welcome

By the way, nice title, caught my eye ;) LOL.
You can count on Sam, the 11 year old she-perv though to read this as well :P

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:11 am
deleted6 says...

Welcome J Huax i'm Fontroy an you are to be knighted into YWS
30 minutes later
done welcome to YWS
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:56 am
Areida says...

Troy... you and your lack of punctuation are going to be the death of me...

Anyway.

Hi! *waves hyperishly* I'm Areida, but you can just call me Ari. Or 'Reida. Or Da. Whatever suits you, really. So you just started Latin? How you likin' it? What pronunciation are you guys using? I go to this really weird school that requires Latin, so I'm in my third year, and after two years of ecclesiastical pronunciation, they go and switch to classical!! Where is the justice?! :evil: *glares at Latin book*

But moving on.

Do you like chocolate chip cookies? Everybody should. *hands you cookies* Welcome to the YWS!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:21 pm
Nox says...

Hey J. Haux,

My names Nox and I'm 17. I'm fairly new to this group but everyones pretty nice.

See you around the boards.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:06 pm
J. Haux says...

I play violin and piano and sing. I'm not sure what pronunciation we're using...is classical Latin like sung Latin?

I prefer peanut butter cookies, but I like chocolate chip. :D

Nice to meet you all, or ya'll, as we say in Texas. We're famous for it. :lol:

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:43 pm
niteowl says...

Yo Yo Yo! Welcome to the Y to the W to the S! Here's your G to the I to the F to the T: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

Yay
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:21 am
Fool says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS! I am the Fool, you can call me, Fool, anyway, hope you enjoy your time here, i'll be criting in the fantasy/adventure board if you want me.

Dulce Et Decorum est pro patrica mori

The only Lation i know!
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu