z

Young Writers Society

Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 am
Shauni says...

Hi Matthew!

Pleasure to meet you. Now I see why you did so many posts on the Debate Group about the Bible and God....
Don't worry, I'm christian too.

Have a nice day.

Shauni

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:15 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

Hello! I don't really have one completely religion, some things are wrong in the Bible (The Bible goes against my best friend). But I'm mostly Christian. And I don't think anyone sane is completely Christian.

Amazing description. Wow. Breathless. And I love writing too, it's one of my greatest passions. I've been writing since I was seven, my first novel at eight. I played piano and a few other instruments in second grade, but I've moved so much I am unable to continue. I want to, really really, really want to play guitar, but my parents won't let me.

-Colt
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

47 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 pm
Shauni says...

Yup. Guitar is pretty easy to start with. I play it too.

Just ne thing I forgot: New Zealand!! :D Yeah!

I want to go there. It is so beautiful... Those beaches, that nature, that ocean, those guys....
Oh well! How I wish I could go there... Stupid air company's.... Stupid super-expensive tickets...

47 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 pm
Shauni says...

I just imagine! :P

It makes me feel happy. People that live in those kind of islands normally are very fit and love sport like surf and stuff like that. I just wish I can go there someday in my life. That must be just absolutely gorgeous..!.I envy you so much... :oops:

If you have something to post on the Art and Photography forum about New Zealand and so on, please post. I think it's much better to see YWSers photos that google ones.

'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy