z

Young Writers Society

Well, it's me!

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:36 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Well, I'm thirteen! Yippee. I never want to go to high school even though people say it's "so fun," it frightens me. I love music my favorite bands are: All Time Low, A Rocket To The Moon, Forever The Sickest Kids, Mayday Parade. I listen to it all the time, I'm addicted.

I wrote a book when I was thirteen, well I am thirteen. But, it sucks, but I did write 175 pages so I was proud of myself for that. I was mad because I wrote it in a month so it could've been submitted as a NaNoWriMo but, it wasn't that month. It was two months ago. It feels longer then that though.

I live in Wisconsin. It's boring except for Summerfest. I'm going to a concert soon, it's going to be Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Metro Station, Hey Monday, and Cobra Starship so I'm excited. I love reading especially the private series which was better then twilight but Twilight was amazing too. So, what else? I have a dog named Zhoe, it's pronounced Zoey don't even ask why I spell it like that, it's unique okay? :D I have two cats, Lola and Lightning and I used to have a guinea pig but he died two days ago..:(. Now I'm sad...I should go. Whoa, I feel very full of myself now!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:47 pm
xDudettex says...

Hey =]

Nice to know more about you!

I have a cat too, his names Spike :) Sorry to hear about your guinea pig :( I had two, Jake and Koby and they died too, so I know how you feel.

On a lighter note I'm enjoying your story, 'Another Sunset,' and hopefully I'll review chapter two later on today!

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

Reviews: 1
Sun May 03, 2009 1:03 am
Onthemound21 says...

I don't think you should feel full of yourself posting that. Everyone needs to talk about themselves every once in a while. That's a cool name your dog has. It's very unique. You have a good taste in bands. I live around Wisconsin and where I live it can get very boring too. I was just getting into your other stories and they're good :) ! Keep it going!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun May 10, 2009 2:02 am
Mira says...

Colleen! :)

I just started listening to Hey Monday. My friend gave me a CD today with them and then I heard a few songs to All Time Low. They're awesome. :)

Don't worry about high school. :) I begged my mom to homeschool me after 8th grade ended, but, of course, she didn't. I went to school and it wasn't too bad. In fact, I think my freshmen year was the best school year ever. :) But that's just my opinion.

I'm sorry about your guinea pig, but I'm sure you made his life worth living. :)

Congratulations on writing your book! I know I have such a hard time finishing them, so I didn't completely write a book till I was fifteen... lol :)

Smiles!
@;~ Saph
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia