z

Young Writers Society

Salut!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:20 am
penny says...

Hey. I guess it's my turn to introduce myself, huh Alyce? I'm Penny. I only slightly migrated from the other site because i was only there for about a week until I switched over here. lol. But yeah...I'm very excited. I've only been here for one day and I've already seen more involvement. Very nice. Lots of love - penny
"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race and the human race is filled with passion." -Dead Poet's Society

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:46 am
bubblewrapped says...

Hello! Hi there! Nice to meet you! [wrings your hand vigorously] I like the quote in your sig - so true! Welcome to the new TYWS site (I assume you came from the previous one, which I have never seen, lol). I'm looking forward to seeing your work!
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:13 am
View Likes
Elocina says...

Hi penny. i don't remember if I've said hi yet, but does it really matter?
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:46 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

Hello! Just wondering, why was the title in French? Anyway... welcome, this place is great, and you'll love it here!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:03 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Yep! If you have any questions don't mind if you give a holler... Enjoy your stay!

-Z

18 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:22 pm
View Likes
penny says...

Eloere- just cause i like french. :D
"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race and the human race is filled with passion." -Dead Poet's Society

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:24 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Hey Penny!

Welcome to YWS...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:14 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Haven't seen you around lately Fire... What's up?

Penny? Have you posted any stories lately? For some reason, I feel like editing whatever you have to write... :twisted: Just asking...

-Z

18 Reviews

Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:15 pm
View Likes
penny says...

Z- i have two stories posted actually, and a pseduo story. but no one is replying to them...check romance and misc. other...and i'm not sure if i liked that smilie face you gave me...lol. and what do you mean by edit...cause edit is definately not the same word as critique or reply...-penny

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:16 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Haven't seen you around lately Fire... What's up?

I have assessments ahhh!

Had some Statistics today, did pretty well and had english yesterday! Got loads of Psychology coursework for tomorrow too so my net time is being slashed!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:43 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Ah, bonjour! How could I not reply to this thread already?? I'm obsessed with French (even though I'm only in level 1!) and I know the title has caught my eye more than once.. I guess I just assumed I had already posted. :P

Ugh, j'ai faim.. je veux un sandwich. :P

Salut!

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:12 am
Elocina says...

Boy, do I know how that goes!

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery