z

Young Writers Society

Hiya!

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:37 am
Andrilena says...

Hey everyone! There's a new girl in town! :D A friend of mine told me about this site, so I decided to join.

Anyway, you guys can call me Andri. I enjoy writing stuff of the fantasy genre, usually, and enjoy reading it, too. I also enjoy watching movies, playing video games (Kingdom Hearts right now, hehe), spending time with my awesome boyfriend and awesome friends, sleeping, surfing the net, and other various things.
"Don't you have poet or something like that?"
"See the trou-ble with po-et is how do you know it's deceased? Try the priest."

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 am
Lydia says...

I'm glad you like sleeping...me too! I haven't been here long...only for a day or two buutt...Welcome to YWS!! Hope you enjoyit here.

Happy writing!

Lydia
Wake up at the break of dawn, have fun, party, until you can't keep your eyes open one more second!

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:07 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Hi, Andrilena! Welcome to YWS!

Check out the Help and Support Section for rules and FAQs. We have a rule here that you review two pieces before posting your own stuff. After that, it is prefered that you keep the ratio of reviews to works 2:1.

Yes, that was automated. And now I speak normally.

Ah, sleeping. Indeed, it's a very nice way to spend your time.

*gasp*

You...like...fantasy?

*Shakes, then jumps into the air*

YAY!

*jumps around the site in excitement*

WOOOO!!!!111one

*gasp*

OK, sorry. I like fantasy.

Oh, I played Kingdom Hearts. Nice game. I have chain of memories too, but I never got the one after that.

I surf the net too. It's what I do with most of my time.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time at YWS!

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:34 am
Tatra says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!! It's a great site, as I'm sure you've heard, and fun too! :D Another awesome site that you might want to check out is The Writers Society, created by the same awesome person as this site for writers 18+.

Have fun here at YWS and check out TWS. :D And, I can't wait to see some of your stuff, I like fantasy. :D

- Tatra
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:01 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!!! Since I've got quite a few welcomes to get through, I'll just give you a gift and run. Charlie?

CONGRATULATIONS ANDRILENA! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 am
Demeter says...

Hey, Andrilena!

Welcome to YWS! You know, you have a really beautiful username. Where does it come from? :)

I see we enjoy same things, although I'm not very into fantasy and I've never played any video games. But yeah. Haha. By the way, remember to check the Help and Support section if you haven't already, it'll help you to get started!

PM me if there's anything you'd like to ask. See you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 am
rubberduck says...

Hi there, Andri.

Welcome to YWS!

It seems we like the same thing. Haha. Fantasy, eh? I write it and definitely love reading it too.

PM me if you need a critique, alright? I'll be glad to help. :) (And I'll be glad to read it too. Haha.)

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain