z

Young Writers Society

HEY xD

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:35 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I'm very pleased to meet you Love2act4ever. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look foward to reading your works and I hope you will have a great experience while on here. Catch you later!
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:53 pm
Love2act4ever says...

blacktiger3915 wrote:I'm very pleased to meet you Love2act4ever. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look foward to reading your works and I hope you will have a great experience while on here. Catch you later!

Ok then. Thanks. I LOVE tails! I used to watch sonic all time and was a big fan of video games, but the new one I don't like so much. xD
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~William Shakespeare~
Scripts need love too!!!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:03 pm
Firearris says...

Hello and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? What do you write? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters. Greeters are what I am, we greet people like you!

Purple Name = Instructors. Instructors pretty much give very helpful crits, and writing tips. They have things like contests brought to you by the instructors on occasion.

Light Green = Junior Moderator. Jr. Mods, they have power in a single section.

Dark Green = Moderators. Mods have power in all sections, inform a mod if you want a topic of your's locked, or if someone spams you or anything like that.

Red = Admins. Admins...pretty much run the site XP

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm
Love2act4ever says...

Firearris wrote:Hello and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? What do you write? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters. Greeters are what I am, we greet people like you!

Purple Name = Instructors. Instructors pretty much give very helpful crits, and writing tips. They have things like contests brought to you by the instructors on occasion.

Light Green = Junior Moderator. Jr. Mods, they have power in a single section.

Dark Green = Moderators. Mods have power in all sections, inform a mod if you want a topic of your's locked, or if someone spams you or anything like that.

Red = Admins. Admins...pretty much run the site XP

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris

WHEW! Wow. You brought life in here.

I think I am starting to get it better now.

I write poetry and scripts. I am a big time actor so I read lots of scripts too. Also I have 2 dogs. xD
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~William Shakespeare~
Scripts need love too!!!

The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin