z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to the world of me, enter here.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:28 am
hekategirl says...

Hiya everyone, i've finally decided to do an 'about the authors' post. I'm feeling like intruducing myself for some reason. First off my real name is Sierra, Sierra Nevada. Just like the mountains. And like the beer lol. I was named after my great-great-great-gramother who was born on the Sierra Nevada mountains in a coverd wagon. Blah Blah Blah, whatever.
I love music, some of my fav artists inclued: Good Charlotte, JoJo, Michelle Branch, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, Sheryl Crow, Joan Osbourne, Avril Lavinge and many others.
I love to read books, i've reading like ever since I could talk. I love the Abart series, and The Unfortune Events books. I love to read about acient mythology too. I LOVE the Norse mythology. I really like reading about acient Egypt, its like my favorite thing in the world to just take a Egypt book and read....for a long time.
I love astrology and astromany, I can make birth charts and everything.
I'm also a witch (don't laugh) no, no I can't turn frogs into teacups or anything like that and no I don't go to hogwarts. I'm pagan (did I even spell that right???) I belive in having a god AND goddess and many other gods/goddess ruling over the world, I celebrate the seasons and I have a wand that I use to do spechial celebrations. And I belive in magic, *looks at watch* gtg
bye! more l8r!
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:14 am
Shadow Knight says...

Right, that works :?
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

323 Reviews

Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:35 pm
hekategirl says...

What works? I had to go so I was jsut going to edit the post when I came back because I had written a whole lot and didn't want to type it over again. Or were you talking about something else? i'm confuzzled.

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:50 pm
View Likes
legondre says...

You're very interesting, and you and I have a lot in common. Ancient Egyptian mythology rocks. :wink:

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:00 pm
niteowl says...

Yeah, but Greek mythology's better!

But Ancient Egyptians overall were cooler. I posted some interesting mummy articles in the "In the News" forum.

YAY! Someone else does astrology! For a long time it seemed like I was the only one in the universe who cared.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

323 Reviews

Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:14 pm
hekategirl says...

YAY! people like the same things as me! woohoo! I like Greek mythology too, and Egyption mythology. And astrology is so cool! whats your sun sign niteowl? mines Aquarius and my moon sign is Virgo. Once I was talking to a friend of mine and I said that I liked atrology and that it was really intresting, and she said "You mean theirs more to it then the little thing in the newspaper?" and I said "Uh, yeah!"

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:27 pm
Emma says...

Hello! Now I know more about you! Lets have a party!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:53 pm
niteowl says...

hekategirl wrote:YAY! people like the same things as me! woohoo! I like Greek mythology too, and Egyption mythology. And astrology is so cool! whats your sun sign niteowl? mines Aquarius and my moon sign is Virgo. Once I was talking to a friend of mine and I said that I liked atrology and that it was really intresting, and she said "You mean theirs more to it then the little thing in the newspaper?" and I said "Uh, yeah!"

I'm a Gemini, moon sign also Virgo and I can blame all my problems on my Mars in Pisces. And I have a Venus in Taurus in the second house but with my luck, you would never know it.

As for the whole newspaper thing, don't even get me started. It's like saying I'm the same as the kid who likes to blow up Furbees and my old friend and Johnny Depp and the same exact stuff is going to happen to us and my soulmates include Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, Elijah Wood, Nick Carter, Ashton Kutcher, and this kid I can't stand. For the guys, we have my 8 year old cousin and you. In other words, they're way too general.

You are Johnny Depp's soulmate. Now you can die happy. :lol:

95% of the people who read this will have no clue what the above mumbo-jumbo means. At least the first part.

Ha! I can accurately predict the future! Boo ya! lol
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell