z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:58 pm
KageNoAmber says...

Hi, my name is, well, username of course (this is for those who don't pay attention to the typers' usernames. Hopefully not the majority) is KageNoAmber. What does KageNoAmber mean, you ask? Well, KageNoAmber is japanese for Amber of the shadows. Although my real name is Sam, somehow Amber became my nickname and my main character for some of my fanfictions.

Yes! I do make fanfictions! Of what, you ask? Well, so far I am doing one Naruto fanfiction (My all-time favourite anime), and I am going to start re-doing my Sonic fanfiction. Yipee! Well, enough of that.

I was wondering if anyone on here knew my brother, Dynamo. Yesh! The teenager who went to Japan all by himself for a school student exchange and got back quiet a while ago. You can read his stories and other creations in his blog.

Oh, yes. I was going to add, earlier, that so far my Naruto fanfiction is only currently on a website called www.Quizilla.com. It is a website where you can post poems, lyrics, stories, and even make quizes! It's really fun! ^^

So, if you would liek to read my fanfictions or other creations, go on quizilla, look up AmberKun (long story to the username -.-), and go to my creations. Simple! Also, it would be great to get feedback for them. I know some typos are there and some don't even have teh commas or whatever because, for the commas, apostraphes, and quotations. I was currently writing in microsoft works and it had its own little fancy quotations, etc. When I copy and pasted it in after I saved it. The quotations didn't apear! I didn't notice that for a bit. I WILL fix it... Well, some time or another.

For the typos, after I figured about that program, I started using wordpad that does NOT have spelll check, and guess what? I am teh most HORRIBLE person with a keyboard. I can't do ONE paragraphe without a typo! I type fast but I still can't look at the computer screen while I am, because I suck! Lol. Also, my computer, well, the computers residee in the basement and it gets cold easily, also, I have low blood pressure to my hands and feet. My hands get stiff and even though I'm used to them being cold (I can barley feel it if I am not paying attention), they could be freezing.

Oh well, I digress. It's nice to type on a forum of topics which perk up my intrest. I hope to meet some nice people! :]

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:15 am
Teague says...

Need to learn touch-typing, eh? It comes with time. ;)

Anyway, ahoy Kage/Dynamo's family member! Welcome aboard YWS! My name is Razorblade. I'll spare you my usual speech, since you have a sibling on this site. But please, if you need a fiction critique or if you simply fancy a chat, do not hesitate to send me a PM. :smt023

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

-St. Razorblade
The Unofficial YWS Pirate :pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:32 am
sokool15 says...

Welcome, welcome. I'd like to be able to say that all members of Dynamo's family are welcome here, but I don't know Dynamo.

But you're welcome here anyway! :P

Anyway, welcome again (that word gets redundant, doesnt' it?) and I hope you have a great time here. Pm me if you need assistance or a critique on your story, or you just want to have a fun chat...

Yours absolutely,
The Kool One 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:44 am
Lynlyn says...

Hey, welcome to the forums! We even have a section for fanfiction here, and I'm sure some of the members of YWS *coughPsychicNinja* would be thrilled to see more Naruto fanfiction. I've seen quite a few Naruto profile pics/avatars floating around, so I know there are some other fans here. I've never really been into it myself, but to each his own.

Anyway, if you need a critique on any original fiction or poetry, don't hesitate to send me a PM (but I don't think I'd be much good critiquing Naruto stuff, having not read/seen it).
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:36 am
View Likes
Meep says...

Don't worry about typos; I make them constantly. The key, I think, is spell check. (Gotta love Firefox's built in spell check. I'd sound like a raving idiot without it.) If you can't download that, I'm pretty sure Google Docs has a built in spell check, no download needed. (It's very handy.)

Aaaanyway, it's good to meet you. There's an anime/manga usergroup, if you haven't seen it yet. (There are plenty of Naruto fans there, I promise.)

Do you write any original fiction, or just fanfic? (Not that I'm knocking fanfic, or anything. It's a personal guilty pleasure of mine, though I read it more than write it.)
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:14 pm
Alainna says...

Hello Amber/ Sam!! *Hands out complementary cookie*

A Naruto fan...you'll fit right in! :D

If you need anything at all feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help you out as best as I can.

I hope you like it here and I look forward to seeing some of your work posted.

See you,
Alainna
xxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:37 am
Loranys Gellantara says...

Welcome to yws! Hope you enjoy it here!
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:46 am
Nutty says...

Welcome!
Trust me, a couple of months on this site, and your typing will get much better. If you use it as much as I do, anyway.
And, just in case, my user name is nuttychooky :wink: but most people just call me nutty.
If you have any questions, ask me, or almost anyone, there are plenty of friendly faces around who will be willing to answer your questions. Or you could just ask your brother, I suppose!

Anyway, have fun here!
Hope to see you around sometime :)
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:57 am
Loose says...

Hello

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda