z

Young Writers Society

Hello

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun May 13, 2007 7:58 pm
Zawisza Czerny says...

'Ello, my username is Zawisza Czerny, which is the name of a famous polish knight.
(No it isn't, the knight's name was Zawisza Czarny, it needs to have the e switched to an a.)
Oh, you shush up! Just letting you know, that's Voice-In-My-Head-Man...he mysteriously entered my head around the same time as me registering at this site. His occasional comments can be...inconvenient at times.
(Why are you calling me Voice-In-My-Head-Man? I'm a boo, not a man...)
What?
(Meheheh...you should have quit playing Super Mario 64 when the power went out unexpectedly in Big Boo's Haunt...)
Anyway, I prefer to be known as Todd Kryczek, or just Todd.
(He stole the last name from Alex Kryczek, a top agent of the Syndicate in the X-Files...)
How did you know that I...I mean, you dirty liar! Shush up now! Anyway, I'm in the sixth grade, and stereotypically speaking, I'm a nerd/geek hybrid.
(You call yourself a geek? You can't even code...)
For the last time, LEAVE THIS POST.
(Meh.)
I'm a gigantic fan of Babylon 5, Star Trek: Enterprise, The Wonder Years, the X-Files, and the Red Green Show. I enjoy writing, though all my attempts at writing a novel have failed. >( I hope this wonderful site will continue to nurture my creativity, as it has for the past few days. Behold my first half-decent poem: http://youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=15834 Please Comment!
Anyway, just wanted to say hello.
(Correction: Anyway, just wanted to get an easy 50 points.)
So, err, um...bye!
I'm not paranoid, but I KNOW YOU THINK I AM.
--
But the voices say I'm sane!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun May 13, 2007 8:07 pm
Emerson says...

Bonjour et bienvenue

If you have any questions about the site or get a little lost, feel free to PM me for some help.

Also, make sure you read the rules and all that stuff.

Enjoy.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu May 24, 2007 7:34 pm
Night Mistress says...

you sound like a cool guy. i hope we can share ideas one day. then again probably not. Maybe we should just be friends.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Wed May 30, 2007 3:36 am
Samara says...

hello little one!!
(sorry, I call everyone under the age of fourteen little one).
nice to meet you.
looking forward to seeing your stuff.
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."
~Me referring to Ashton Kutcher.

"I think the dragon should eat him."
~My boyfriend referring to Eragon

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings