z

Young Writers Society

mrhabbaba-hehe

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:14 pm
rodent says...

hallo- I am immensly attractive.and the name rodent- it isnt a joke , i generelly think of myself as a rat.

I think its a nice way to introduce myself-with a joke, but after that there's really no need, i hate pressure- pressure to think of jokes and crack them outloud and have everyone in the forum admire one's wit- besides that im arabic ( and im not a terrorrist, we're generally assosiated with them now a days) . Theres this boy in my school called camaron and i like carrying him around on my shoulder -everyone calls us gay but we just spit on there shoes. there's this other boy called tom and when the seagul hordes gather over our terrotory in the play ground we pretend to be mecks ( like the ones in matrix 3) and all the girls admire our realistic shooting noise's .

And I like writing, since i was tweleve - theres no point bieng modest so i'll say it plain-when i grow up im going to be the best writer in the world.

ok , i,ll let you mellow things over, blah- peace out
Last edited by rodent on Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:28 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Um... I guess this is your proper welcome post, rather than that other one I saw floating around somewhere...

I can see you have high expectations, which is probably a good thing -- my motto is; want something enough and you'll find a way to get it. Perhaps this is your first step in becoming a writer. ;)

Second thing I noticed... you do seem rather random, at least in that second paragraph. You'll find quite a lot of other random people here, I'm sure.

Question: Do you speak arabic? Just that I bought a Linguaphone Arabic course, and it'd be great if I could bug you for help sometime. ;) I haven't got very far with it so far though -- the alphabet seems much harder than most others that I know, because of how the letters change depending where they are in the word.

Well, I'll look out for your stuff in the lit forums, but feel free to PM me if you get lost, or if you really want a piece of work looked at.

See ya round,

Kay.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:28 pm
Jiggity says...

Lmao, haha your funny in a non-intentional kind of way. Welcome to YWS! I too am Arabic, lol, although we differ on the terrorism thing. LOL, jk.

It's good to be confident and if you stick around, that might even happen you know. The being the best writer thing, but um, only if a couple thousand people die first, namely me. Haha, look forward to seein your stories.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:01 pm
rodent says...

it is good to be confident-and who said there going to die, i believe the headlines will read murdered by a wild( immensly attractive ) laptop wielding creep.

Kay juran , im fluent in casual arabic and if you want annything pim me-and arabic is pretty duanting as a language-Ive been learning since i was three..blah, peace out.
Last edited by rodent on Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:09 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Hey, thanks for the offer of help. :)

I haven't got very far, but I may be able to get proper lessons once I start uni -- I'll have to choose between Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and Arabic. Oh, the choices!

Hehe, hope you're having fun looking around so far.

See ya,

Kay.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:19 pm
Nagem says...

Welcome to YWS. PM me or anyone else if you have any questions, blah blah blah. lol

By the way, just thought I'd tell you good luck with being the best writer in the world. you are going to have a lot of competition here.

like KayJuran said, you do seem random, just like just about everyone else on this site.
anyway, Welcome. hope to see you around.
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:35 pm
gyrfalcon says...

YAY! *pounces, huggles*
You remind me of my little bro--don't worry, that's a good thing. ;) Welcome, welcome, welcome, my name's Gyrfalcon (or just Gyr or bird, but NEVER goose), resident crazy bird. Please let me know if you have any questions--I LOVE helping newbies!
What kind of writing do you like? Poetry, fiction, non-fiction? I'm a fantasy/scifi and poetry person meself--happy to offer any advice if you like.
Welcome rodent!
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:56 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome to YWS! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:42 pm
Unrecompensed says...

Welcome to the forums.
Merry Jesus-was-born Day

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:24 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! A word of practical advice: Don't speak Arabic in an airport. I know a kid who did that and they strip-searched him! Anyway, I'm gonna go wake Charlie up so he can announce you gift.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO RAT FACE!!! (Nite hisses: it's rodent!) WHATEVER! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn