z

Young Writers Society

Like a fish out of water...

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:24 pm
tinny says...

So you want to know about me? If you don;t I'm going to tell you anyway. Ha.

I'm a 17 year old 6th form student that lives in Merry old England. I live in a not very nice town and if you every want I can reel of the reasons why you sould never come here. Although we do have our own monopoly board.

I am very shy. To the point where I don't talk around people I don;t know unless I am very hyped up on sugar or air, in which case I am my normal self. Which is not very normal.

I guess my shyness combined with my lack of internet access at home is why I havn't posted an awful lot because I can veyr easily make a fool of myself, and I'm always worried about upsetting people. I don't have long with the computers at college so that means I don't always have alot of time to read stuff. I'd print it out and read it at home but I don't know how people would feel about that. I know I'd want to know. If that makes sense.

Oh, and I like to write. I'm a real sucker for fantasy, mainly because it lets me do anything I like, though lately Sci-fi has been turning up in places too. And fanfics whcih are always fun. Most of my idea come from half-formed thoughts that have melded with a song, a dream or something I've read.

And that is me. In a nutshell anyhoo. If you want to ask me something, go right ahead.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:29 pm
Dream Deep says...

Hey Fish. I don't think we've ever met in the true sense, so I'll welcome you very very belatedly here.

Ah, I'm not too shy. I used to be when I was younger but now I'm an unruly teenager with too many weird ideas.

Hah - or not, depending on how you look at it. ^_^ Nice to meet you, Fish.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:40 pm
Sage says...

Welcome, Fish!

I remember being shy...and I can relate to not wanting to make a fool of yourself. *shrugs* It happens to the best of us. But so far as I can tell, everyone on here is pretty nice, and those who aren't so nice are at least fair, so don't worry about it too much.

Yeah, I don't get a lot of computer time, either, but I don't think anyone minds if you print stuff out to read. I know DD does it ;)
True friends stab you in the FRONT. (Oscar Wilde)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:18 pm
Myth says...

Hey Fish,

I've seen you around a lot. :D

I used to go to Sixth Form, I only lasted a year XD so now I go to college which is much more fun. In my SF we had to wear our school uniform. Ach, seventeen and we still wore uniform...

I'm quite shy too.. though I'm coming out of my shell.

I'm a real sucker for fantasy, mainly because it lets me do anything I like, though lately Sci-fi has been turning up in places too.

Yeah, after reading Pros' work I end up writing a few sci-fi bits in my stories.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:30 am
Shine says...

Hey Fish!

This is Ani.

Even i was shy two yrs back but now i am a total tomboyish. hehehe...
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon May 21, 2007 12:21 pm
theron guard says...

I'm sort-of new, so I can see where your coming from. :) I'm still a little shy with writing here, but I have gotten use to it over time. Nice work. 8)
Ohhhhhhh YEAH!!!!!!

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak