z

Young Writers Society

New and slightly confused

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:08 am
View Likes
MissDevonshire says...

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and a bit confused since haven’t been at forums that much before. II’d lovesome advice and just to chat a little bit. Is this even the place were you do that?😂

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:47 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard, MissDevonshire! What do you like to write normally? And is there anything in particular you're confused about?

My advice is to just explore the site! There's a lot to see and do, and the best way to find out about it is to simply poke around. C:
100% autistic

8 Reviews

Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:20 pm
View Likes
MissDevonshire says...

Thank you for replying and the advice! I normally like to write historical novels and some poems. I will continue exploring!

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:21 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Historical novels! Cool! C:

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site! And if you're unsure about something in the future, feel free to ask me or anyone else who's name is in green! C:
100% autistic

8 Reviews

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 pm
View Likes
MissDevonshire says...

Okay thank you so much for all the help and being so kind :-)

Have a nice evening!

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink