z

Young Writers Society

Hello there

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm
View Likes
PastelWeirdo says...

Hey there! I am new so I might’ve well tell you a little bit about my self.
Number one thing you need to know about me is that I’m transgender. I use he/him or they/them pronouns!
Number two is I am biracial. I am pretty fine with racial jokes, but if I tell you to stop, please do.
Number three is that I love to draw, paint, and color. I might post some of my art work on here, but I don’t know yet.
Enough about who I am, and let’s start on, why I am here.
I am a very creative person, and I always have different ideas on my mind. I personally like to type, rather than write out my words (one big reason I am here.) Another thing is, I would like to share my writing. I like when I get feed back on my works so I know what to improve on!
Also, I am GAY!!! (I’m really omniromanic, greysexual.)
Have a nice day!
-Rayne

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:58 pm
View Likes
DeerInBacPac says...

That's awesome! That your gay, I know it sounds weird but it's always nice to meet somebody who's in/from the LGBT community! Good luck on your writing and have great day! -Flumadiddle

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:42 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

You're transgender? That's actually really cool. I've never met a trans person irl **is sad** and I think that's awesome.

I love to draw as well! The art stuff I have posted on here sucks, so I deleted them, but I can draw not very pretty well.

Oh, and I would recommend for you to try out the Queer Inklings club! It's for the LGBTQ+ community and I think it would be a good idea for you to go to :D

There's also something going on called Inktober. Basically, you draw an ink drawing for every month of October. There is a club for it: Inktober Enthusiasts.

Hope this helped :) --

Kara
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 am
Steggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown